The Selling Process
The selling procedure is comprised of the following steps:
- Defining your needs. Recognize the key reasons for selling your home and jot down what you hope to accomplish with the sale. Set some targets as far as your acceptable price range, and contact a Top Value Group specialist email@example.com to help you map out the best path to achieve your objectives.
- Name your price. The Top Value Group realtor specialist firstname.lastname@example.org will consult with you as you determine, the “model” price for selling your home, considering the condition of your home, comparable homes in the neighborhood and the average time the home will be on the market.
- Preparing the property for showing. When you are selling the home, you will need to prepare it for potential buyers by removing items such as family photos, mementos and other personal items from view. You want the prospective buyer to envisage the home as their own.
- Prepare to market the home. Your a Top Value Group specialist email@example.com is highly skilled and experienced in mthe marketing aspect of your home. From using the Internet with over 40 different real estate websites, to yard signs, and setting up an open house no stone is left unturned. We employ tried and true proven strategies to get your home out to all those unknown shoppers.
- You got an offer! When a likely buyer has been prequalified and preapproved to purchase your home and are interested in making an offer, your Top Value Group specialist firstname.lastname@example.org will facilitate the process with you and review all, legal contracts, the offer price, the deposit amount and the down payment. All sellers have the right to three options: accept the contract as is, accept it with changes (make a counteroffer), or reject it.
- The ‘Meeting of the Minds” and the negotiation. Your Top Value Group specialist email@example.com will be right there with you when it’s time to reach a win-win agreement. Some of the more essential items to consider will be the price, closing costs, dates and times, location of closing, appliances and fixtures, landscaping, painting and the move-in date.
- Congratulations! You are in contract. Once the offer has been fully executed and authorized by both parties, it’s time to prepare the property for the closing. Your Top Value Group specialist firstname.lastname@example.org can organize this effort and will serve as your advocate when dealing with the buyer’s agent and service providers. The buyer has the option at their expense to pay for 3 types of appraisals: General, WDO, and Mold. An appraisal will always be part of the equation, if the buyer is utilizing a mortgage.
- Congratulations! You are ‘clear to close’. No sweeter words are spoken from the title agent. At this juncture all documents have been prepped and signed off on, all aspects of the sale have been double checked, clear title has been granted and you are ready to close. Your Top Value Group specialist email@example.com will provide you with all necessary information on when and where the closing will take place. It’s important to attend the closing to resolve any last-minute issues related to the contract, however if you are not in a position to physically attend the closing, a ‘mail-away’ closing document package can be prepared. Your Top Value Group specialist firstname.lastname@example.org will be there with you to handle any questions or concerns that may arise. After the closing, you will want to cancel the electricity, gas, lawn care, cable and other usual services.